Dedicated to your success
The faculty at Longwood University are here to support your online learning experience. Our educators are highly qualified in their fields and responsive to your needs throughout your degree program.
"Longwood's MBA faculty are highly qualified, caring, and responsive to the needs of our online learners."
– Dr. Cheryl Adkins, Professor of Management, Associate Dean of CBE, Chair of the Department of Management and MarketingRead Dr. Cheryl Adkins story »
"I believe a teacher is only successful when the students are successful business leaders. I get great satisfaction helping students achieve their goals."
– Dr. Frank W. Bacon, Professor of FinanceRead Dr. Frank W. Bacon story »
"Immerse yourself in the MBA experience and treat each course, each assignment, each interaction as a valuable learning opportunity."
– Dr. Darrell Carpenter, Associate Professor and Director of the Center for Cyber SecurityRead Dr. Darrell Carpenter story »
"There is an undeniable value to possessing an MBA. More than a simple stamp of approval, it reflects the commitment of the student to take on and complete a challenging course of study to improve job performance."
– Dr. Robert Barnwell, Assistant Professor of MarketingRead Dr. Robert Barnwell story »
"Get engaged—talk to colleagues and professors!"
– Dr. David Lehr, Professor of Economics and Department ChairRead Dr. David Lehr story »
"The MBA is a journey. Be determined and never give up. Enjoy the journey."
– Dr. Hua Meng, Assistant Professor of MarketingRead Dr. Hua Meng story »
"Depending on your situation, selecting an online MBA program can be a smart choice if it matches the rigor of its on-campus counterparts, offers you more flexibility to balance work and family responsibilities, and is more affordable. If you're looking for such an MBA program, you've found it."
– Dr. Hannan Naeeni, Assistant Professor of Supply Chain ManagementRead Dr. Hannan Naeeni story »
"Share your goal and timetable for completion with significant others in your life, so that they understand the time commitment needed to successfully complete the program."
– Dr. James Haug, Associate ProfessorRead Dr. James Haug story »
"Longwood University's MBA program not only provides a quality degree program, but at Longwood, our professors care about the students and their success in education, careers, and life."
– Dr. Dawn Schwartz, Assistant Professor of AccountingRead Dr. Dawn Schwartz story »
"An MBA provides business fundamentals which allow one to run their own business or move up the corporate ladder."
– Dr. Benny D. Waller, Professor of Finance and Real EstateRead Dr. Benny D. Waller story »
"Everyone comes into the classes with their own expectations, experiences, and opinions—don't be afraid to listen to others, but also to share yours. We can learn from each other!"
– Dr. Haley Woznyj, Assistant ProfessorRead Dr. Haley Woznyj story »
"We will look at issues such as network effects, online branding and traffic building, personalized marketing, building brand loyalty online, and online marketing research."
– Dr. Yueming Zou, Assistant Professor of MarketingRead Dr. Yueming Zou story »
"Leverage your unique experience within the courses as best as you can."
– Dr. Rebecca Wetmiller, Assistant Professor of AccountingRead Dr. Rebecca Wetmiller story »